pic My best friends are people to die for because if you them a secret there not going to tell. If you tell them your crush they wont tell. These awesome peoples names are Nevy, Dd, Halle, and Pam. I will tell you all about them.Nevy is a awesome person.She loves life and knows how to live . She wont do wrong things, and if she wrongs someone she makes it right. I wouldn't be me if she wasn't here.
Dd is a person that loves to laugh.Sometimes she can over laugh but she is fun to be around. I could live with and never get tired of it . If she doesn't have compliments then she doesn't point out the bad unless you ask.
Halle knows how to make mistakes and learn from them too. She loves attention and sometimes i don't but i don't pitch a fit.Halle can over do it alot and i sometimes flip my lid on her but she stops right away so it doesn't stay permanent.
Pam is a sweet , loving person who loves everyone and has no doubts .She loves learning new things and people .Anything that she does she doesn't have a negative attitude ever.
Now I'm going to tell you a little bit of who i am.I love to play softball on my free time and when its to hot to play i love to hang out with friends.I am very protective. If someone talks behind friends or family's back there going to want to fall off the edge of the earth after i finish my talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment
This comment will be moderated before posting.