Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What i want to be when i grow up

 The one thing that I have always have been thinking about being when I grow up is a Veterinarian . Everyone thinks it is for the money but it is really not why. The real reason why is for the animals I absolutely love them. They are adorable even if they are ugly I still see them all the same.Like my aunts turtle people say it is ugly but I still love him and think that he is cute. I love birds the most.They are adorable I mean all animals. I always hear people say why do you want to work i hate working is what they usually say.I still have my dreams and goals to keep me wishing. I will always remember that goal weather i reach it or sink below it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment will be moderated before posting.