Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The ghost who lives in my house (fiction)

“I swear you never leave me alone Kevin!” That was the last thing that anybody her Audrey say. I remember her just like it was yesterday. Ever since they found her dead in her backyard I have been seeing crazy white mists around my house. . I don’t know if she’s haunting me or even if she is I don’t know why she would be I never hid anything from her. I loved her like a sister maybe she mistakes me for the reason she died. I never will be able to see her again. Well heres about the ghost: It has hair down to her feet, Sparkling purple eyes, and her hair was as black as the sky at midnight. She appears every night at 9 . Ahhh her she comes help!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment will be moderated before posting.