Introduction
My family and I were going to Oregon for my sister’s softball tournament. My aunt was going with us so my mom would have a second driver because my dad could not come. If my aunt came she had to bring her daughter/ my cousin. My dad could not come because he had to work and he had already used his vacation. I'll get back to going to Oregon. We were going to leave at night so all of the kids would sleep (There were 3 kids+ 1 baby.)
Leaving
Our plan worked all of the kid’s slept including me. My aunt pulled up with her husband, her daughter, And herself. My cousin and my aunt got in the car and we left.
Driving
I don’t remember much because I fell asleep What I remember most is my mouth watering as we pulled up to “In N Out Burger” I got a regular cheese burger so did everyone else. I also remember when my cousin and I stayed up to watch the beautiful sunset.
Arriving at the hotel
When we arrived at the hotel everyone laid down on the beds and fell asleep.we went to the pool several times.In the morning we went to the games . We stayed there all day long.
That was my trip to Oregon
No comments:
Post a Comment
This comment will be moderated before posting.