Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It all started when a girl named Jennifer went back in time. She wanted to go back so she could see her mom when she was alive. Her mom died in a car crash on her way to Jennifer’s school to pick her up she was going way to fast her car glided across the street just as a semi truck was coming through. Everyone herd a loud noise Jennifer ran out side with fear showing on her face to see her moms car totally smashed by the huge truck she sat there as tears dripped down her face and she began to cry silently and she knew her mom was gone. She was trying to figure out a way to time travel so she could stop things from happening, slow her mom down, or even not go to school. Jennifer would do anything to hold her mom in her arms just one time , tell her she loved her. One day, she was pacing around her room thinking of a way to time travel she yelled “ah ha exactly if you connect the red wire to the blue wire you will time travel. She tried it sat in the seat and pushed the 2001 button. Flash Boom Pow!!! Went the machine as she took off. It worked she was traveling through time!!! She appeared at her house minutes away from the crash she grabbed her mom and said “ I love you no matter what don’t forget it you’re my mom and I… Ah… Well… I love you!!!!” Jennifer’s mom stared down on her and said” I love you to now its time to go to school why are you in your pajamas you have 2 more minutes.” she replied “ I… Well… Can I … Mom can I stay home I don’t feel good???” “Of course lets get you in bed .” her mom said back. She stayed home , so did her mom, and she saved her mom. They lived happily ever after!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This comment will be moderated before posting.